Talent and skills hunter in Brittany
Access Search offers your company 20 years of recruiting experience.
- Our profession : tracking down talents and skills, for companies in Brittany and elsewhere.
- Our forte : our direct approach of executives and directors, using our networks and the “hidden” job market.
We seek out rare and precise profiles, with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
We are members of the Syntec Conseil en Recrutement Union which represents recruitment consultants in France.
Experienced consultants with international training
To guarantee companies true expertise in recruiting and the direct approach, all our consultants have a company background and have been trained in France and abroad:
- L'IGS (Institute of Social Management), Paris
- CEFAC (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry Executive School ), Paris
- L'ICG (Administration and strategic management), Nantes
- BBS - Brest Business School, Brest
- L'ETP Japan (Executive Training Program), WASEDA UNIVERSITY / Japanese Company
=> Groupe ANA - "ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS" & NCA "Nippon Cargo Airways", Tokyo, Japon
- NIT (National Institute of Technology) Perth, Australie
Direct approach of candidates in Brittany and the World
Recruitment of rare talent for companies in the west and the whole of France.
Although we are a local service for Breton companies, we have a global outlook when it comes to recruiting.
We know how to seek out the right profiles in the world and we know what could tempt them to come to Brittany! Not only can we accompany the candidate that you wish to recruit, but also take charge of finding a suitable position for his/her partner should he/she accompany the candidate when they make their career move.
Recruitment of executives and senior managers for international development
Is your company expanding across international borders, beyond France?
As we are situated in Brest, Brittany, we have extensive international experience. Our consultants speak fluent English, Spanish and Japanese thanks to their experience living and working in numerous European countries, Asia (China and Japan), Latin America, and Australia where they have major networks at their disposal and a real expertise in the international jobs market.